[BUG] Redraw bug inside SystemBrowser panes

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Jul 23 12:15:05 UTC 2003

Hi all,

There is still an annoying small redraw bug with SystemBrowser panes.

How it appears :
- open a SystemBrowser
- move the mouse arrow inside the class category pane in order to have
the focus. A grey thick gray rectangle should appear.
- move slowly the mouse upward until the arrow leave the SystemBrowser.
- then move the arrow down slowly until the  bottom of the arrow touch
the grey rectangle,
- suddently the grey rectangle is damage a bit with a white thick line.
It stay damaged if you move the arrow outside the SystemBrowser. The
rectangle is repaired if you move the arrow inside the first pane.

The problem is the same with other SystemBrowser pane.

I have attached a small screenshot of the redraw problem.
I'm using Squeak 3.6beta-5373 under Gnu/Linux.

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\