Linux binaries of the iPAQ Squeak VM

Lars Dornheim Lars.Dornheim at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed Jul 23 15:35:17 UTC 2003

I put some binaries of a Squeak VM for Qtopia on the web, which were
made for the iPAQ running Linux/Qtopia. There is a version with FFI
support and one without. You can use them, until one can build a proper
VM from the official Qtopia-Squeak sources, which the necessary changes
for the iPAQ are not fully incorporated into at the moment.

Get it from:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3327

Also, it would be very interesting to me, which other handhelds these
binaries also run on. Would be lucky, to hear some test results, because
all I know is that it works fine for my iPAQ 3870. ;-)

Lars