[ANN] Monticello Versioning

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Wed Jul 23 16:30:35 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> Cool.
> Reading http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3328 was very useful, when I
> got around to reading the documentation ;-)
> Is there a for me to generate a diff file? I made an enhancement to
> Monticello I want to send you, but filing it all out is 224K, which is
> bit much to send...
> It is an extra menu option for each package, that does a "browse recent
> log", filtered by the specific package, so that it is trivial to
> recover
> stuff when an image crashes.
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Sounds like a really useful enhancement; thanks.

Right now there is no way to file out a patch. It's on the todo list,
though.

We're working on getting a public Monticello repository set up using
WebDAV. Once that's done, you could just upload it there. In the
meantime, how about you send me a compressed file out?

Colin