Linux binaries of the iPAQ Squeak VM

Lars Dornheim Lars.Dornheim at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed Jul 23 17:01:20 UTC 2003

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org wrote:
>   Lars,
>
>   Thank you for putting the binaries.
>
>   Did you see my email I sent yesterday?  I put the up to date source
> on the web and love to incorporate all necessary changes into one
> source tree.

Oh yes, I have seen your Mail. Thank you, for updating the link so fast.

I had to work on my Bluetooth stuff for Squeak, because it was just
before its first release. So I had no time, to look at your sources yet.
And because of, the BlueS stuff for the iPAQ needs a FFI enabled Squeak
VM, I decided to put these binaries on the net first, and to see through
your sources later thoroughly. And that is now the very next point on my
TODO list! ;-)

Lars