BFAV email prefix?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jul 23 17:46:29 UTC 2003

Hi Jimmie,

I'm simply filtering BFAV messages by the < I'm a bug-fixing machine! > in
the body. A few messages might get placed wrong (such as this one which
isn't really a post from BFAV) but it seems to work very well in general.

Of course, a prefix might be easier to filter but machines are fast and
memory is plenty so what the hey ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas