BFAV email prefix?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Jul 23 18:27:10 UTC 2003

Hello Andreas,

I agree about the hardware. I can filter by the body without problem.
Just wanted to see if the community had opinions. Ooops. Did I say that. :)

For me I wouldn't even catch this one as its not prefixed via [...].
Which would be correct. I only search body after success via Subject.

But for those with less capable machines or email clients... ;)

I can happily handle whatever the community does (or doesn't) regarding
this. It only impacts me minimally.

Just a thought.

Also what about those who access email via web interface?
It can clutter archives and web interfaces.
This is where a seperate list for such would shine.

Thanks.

Jimmie Houchin