Prefab don't have PrefabConstruction

Chris Reuter cgreuter at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 23 22:28:58 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 06:36:04PM -0300, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Germ=E1n_S. _Arduino?= wrote:
> Another question: Does exist some complete downloadable app builded with
> Prefab?

Not to my knowledge.  I'm working on a couple but there's nothing near
completion yet.  (I keep getting distracted by infrastructure issues.)

The Prefab SAR does contain a couple if simple example programs
though.  The files are called WhatsOn.cs and ImageBrowser.cs.  They
might be helpful.

                              --Chris

--
Chris Reuter                           http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~cgreuter
"To me, one of the most disappointing things about babies is the way they