[FUN] Integers in Squeak

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jul 24 15:56:05 UTC 2003

On 24/07/03 11:52, "Matej Kosik" <kosik at decef.elf.stuba.sk> wrote:

> Smalltalk is superior to all its more or less successful imitations.
> I love it.
> --
> Matej Kosik <http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik>
> ICQ: 300133844
Matej:

Seems the same example of Mark Guzdial.

But I give you one what proves Squeak is the best.

I could start coding something, send you unfinished code, you send to some
fellow squeakers the modified code and he/she could do the last touches and
send back to me.
The object still works, and with added functionality.
And I have Mac, you could have Windows and he/she can have Linux.
For me knowledge , not exist something similar in other language /
environment

edgar