Making Text links more useful

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 24 20:16:13 UTC 2003

I am using Squeak's hypertext links for a swiki editor based on Gardner.
Currently it is local only, which is what I need, since my use for it is
to keep personal information.

Anyway, editing a hypertext representation outside a browser for a
change is exhiliratingly fast, except for one thing - AFAICT, you need a
mouse to activate the hypertext links.

In my image, just as a hack, I bound cmd-i to traverse links, and it
works wonderfully. Now I don't mind, I practically never use inspectors
any more, just Explorers, but I assume other people will. Does anyone
have ideas on what would be a good keyboard shortcut for traversing
links? preferably, one that isn't taken yet?

Daniel