[ANN][SM] Garden is now on SM

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jul 25 09:35:35 UTC 2003

A few hours coding - I was standing on some very good shoulders. I'll
consider it feature complete for a version 1 when I have searching I am
happy with (global, very fast to use). Plans for future versions are
still a bit in the air.

Note that one of the tricks that make it so trivial to code and easy to
use is that the edit format is used for display. Creative ideas on how
to support more wiki features without breaking this invariant are
welcome...

Attached is a silly cs to map cmd-i to link traversal. I certainly don't
advocate its general use, but it is useful to get a feel for how quick
and easy it can be to work the Garden.

Daniel