[ENH] BrowseWithDnD

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Jul 25 12:55:57 UTC 2003

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 08:48:27AM -0400, Bob Arning wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:33:37 +0200 "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> >The change set removes the browseWithDragNDrop preference as there is really
> >noone who has ever argued to turn it off, cleaning up one extra and
> >completely unneeded preference.
>
> Well, there are folks who do things without participating in arguments about them. That's one of the first preferences I turn off when setting Squeak to my liking.

But browseWithDragNDrop is off by default. I need to activate it on every
new image... And as much as I understand it, removing the preference would
mean that it is active by default.

Do you see any problems when using a dragndrop enabled browser?

  Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de