[Goodie][Seaside] Gardner - a Seaside-based Wiki

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Jul 26 09:33:57 UTC 2003

Hi Lukas. I'm using Gardner with SmallWikis parser to implement Garden,
a local hypertext editor, and XML storage sounds like useful to me.
Where can I find it? Other than on Cees server, I can't locate the code.

I have two ideas. One is trivial - I'd to be able to read my hypertext
information with an editor, if I need to, and reference streams are not
convinient for that ;-)

The second is that if the wiki has a request type (<pagenumber>.xmltree
?) where it sends the xml parse trees instead of rendered text, it
becomes much easier to write a convinient, Squeak based remote wiki
editor that gets and gives back parse trees, without painful html
scraping. This is so far just a vague idea.

BTW, is SmallWiki intended to eventually work on Comanche too?

Daniel