[ANN] LogEngine/CelsteAddressbook/SIForgeWizard

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sat Jul 26 19:40:42 UTC 2003

Hi all squeakers!
	I have started to reorganize my squeak projects.
I have opened a SourceForge project called "cat":
	http://cat.sf.net
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/cat/

On the SF repository you will find my current maintained projects, and
the (Very old) version 1.0 of daitanmarks.

I'd like to include LogEngine in the master Squeak distribution image.
It is very small and can improve the code written in Squeak, in my own
opinion.

Cats is a set of Squeak SmallTalk utilities. Cat includes:
+ LogEngine
+ SIForgeWizard
+ CelesteAddressBook
+ (Abandoned) Simplemarks (alias daitanmarks)

The < http://daitanmarks.sf.net > will be turned off and deleted on 20
August 2003 so please start updating your bookmarks ;)
The Squeak tutorial and so on will be moved to cat.sf.net and to my
master site:
    http://objectsroot.com

Ciao ciao ;)

--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | Il mio gatto non e' in bianco e nero,
http://www.siforge.org            JJ Rotating signatures....