[ANN][SM] Garden is now on SM

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Jul 26 22:43:33 UTC 2003

No, but I do intend that you be able to use the swiki syntax for
highlighting (! IIRC) and it will be shown as highlighted. Since I
haven't as yet divorced the Garden from an option to become a remote
Swiki, through which people will edit minnow, for example, I'm sticking
with stuff represenable by the intersection of Swiki syntax and
TextMorph/Text abilities. Consider that Text is just a UI element I am
using to represent the wiki concept of links, etc. For example, #
(numbered lists) is difficult because it is intrinsically represented
differently in editing and reading. I am thinking about using a
GeeMailMorph to also include anchored multimedia attachments, without
creating a full HTML renderer.

My personal use for the Garden is to keep my personal information in it,
which means that the only feature I really miss right now is some
keyboard handling for a fast (incremental?), global search. Oh, and also
title editing, which is currently missing.

Anyway, suggestions/patches welcome.

Daniel