Launching a squeak image from the shell on mac

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jul 27 19:32:00 UTC 2003

Hi

I'm trying to use Squeak as a simple scripting language and I tried to
run Squeak from the command line on the mac. Does anybody already tried
this kind of stuff?
I would love to have Scritch a Squeak based scripting language. I'm fed
up with sh...and the like.

I tried

Squeak\ 3.5.1Beta3.app/Contents/MacOS/Squeak\ VM\ Opt
Squeak3.5-5180.image &

without success.

Is there a -h or -help
Squeak\ 3.5.1Beta3.app/Contents/MacOS/Squeak\ VM\ Opt -help
somewhere?
this would be good to have that.

Then how can I pass parameters for example all the files *.tiff

Squeak\ 3.5.1Beta3.app/Contents/MacOS/Squeak\ VM\ Opt
Squeak3.5-5180.image *.tiff &

does not work?

Thanks

Stef