Browser on slower machines

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Jul 28 10:49:48 UTC 2003

People that really want a bug fixed, post a unit test.

People that really want to get a (specific) performance problem solved,
post an effective benchmark. The benchmark should be precise and narrow
enough to show the specific problem (for example slow update for large
lists).

People that want a lot of different Morphic benchmark problems solved
might find it helpful to implement the benchmark autocreation tool I
proposed... :-)

Daniel