Monticello should have some UI extension hooks

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Jul 28 11:49:17 UTC 2003

I think Monticello could be a good base on which to hang various package
level code management functions. Currently, since the browser don't
recognize packages, there's nowhere to put them.

I'm talking about things like the "recover related code from that
changeset" feature I sent it back then, but also about external stuff
like "use MudPie to visualize this package". I'm sure you have your own
tools that are just begging to have something like that.

Daniel