Launching a squeak image from the shell on mac

Alexander Klein alexander_klein_uni at web.de
Mon Jul 28 11:55:29 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> I'm trying to use Squeak as a simple scripting language and I tried to
> run Squeak from the command line on the mac. Does anybody already tried

I don't know if the following is a useful answer to your question, but
playing around with the system, I also compiled the UNIX-Version on OS X.
All you need to do is to install X11 _and_ the respective SDK available
from http://www.apple.com/de/macosx/x11/download/ .

However, you have to pass the path to X11 include files with -I in $CFLAGS,
and needing so set $CFLAGS anyway, you may want to say
-mpcu=<your_processor>.

Keyboard shortcuts don't seem to work correctly with X11, though.

Have a nice day,

	Alex