3.6 "full" packages

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Jul 28 14:52:40 UTC 2003

On Sunday 27 July 2003 06:06 pm, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Honestly, I was very close to the point of setting up my own
> internal packaging for B3D today. If you can't rely on the
> interfaces of a packaging system you got a real problem.

You know, we could quite easily make a "stub" package for loading .mcv
files, for those cases where someone didn't want to load all of
Monticello.

It would understand the declarations that end up in a .mcv file.

And it could even take care of removals (that is, we'd remove the
whole package first).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com