[ANN] Balloon3D 1.0.1 package on SqueakMap

Matej Kosik kosik at decef.elf.stuba.sk
Mon Jul 28 15:30:16 UTC 2003

Andreas Raab wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I just updated the B3D package to 1.0.1 on SqueakMap. If you want to load it
> please make sure that you update SMLoader since the URL has changed. The
> only changes that have been done was an update to include the declarative
> pools as well as some fiddling with the DVS file in mechanism. (Note to DVS
> people - #fileInPackageNamed: is broken. It does not register the new
> package if absent).
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas

Hi, I have tried to do the following

- I've installed the `Baloon3DRemoval (1.0)' package
   (there was no problem with it)

- I tried to install the package you have announced,
   The downloading completed successfully I think but
   the `postscript' could not be processed successfully.

   A debugger appeared. I have attached the glance to the stack
   (as a gif - well doesn't seem very clever but I couldn't quickly
   find a way how to cut and paste the text concerning the stack)

I am using virtual squeak machine version `3.4-1' (compiled from source)
I am working with the `Squeak3.4-5170.image'
--
Matej Kosik <http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik>
ICQ: 300133844