[ANN] Balloon3D 1.0.1 package on SqueakMap

Matej Kosik kosik at decef.elf.stuba.sk
Mon Jul 28 15:56:10 UTC 2003

Brent Vukmer wrote:
> Matej -
>
> When a debugger pops up in your image, its stack trace should get
> written to SqueakDebug.log in the image's directory.  Also, there is a
> "mail to the list" option in the debugger, that creates an email with
> all the stack trace data.

thank you,

ok, so once again,

1. I have removed `SqueakDebug.log' file

2. I started the previously mentioned version
    of squeak image (its almost unmodified backup version).

3. I have updated the list within the squeak package browser.

4. I have installed `Baloon3DRemoval (1.0)

5. I have tried to install `Baloon3D (1.0.1)

some things happened, but finaly installation failed,
I have attached the `SqueakDebug.log'.
--
Matej Kosik <http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik>
ICQ: 300133844