Proposal for Morphic performance-measurement enhancement (was:

Jesse Welton jwelton at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jul 28 21:02:07 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> Ah, I just looked at the [EventInterceptorMorph] SM entry. Could you
> update it with some detailed nitty gritty instructions on how to
> actually use it for debugging and for performance stuff? I would
> have found this SO useful two days ago...

Sure.  I'll spend some time on it this evening.  The interface is
pretty primitive, right now.  There's a button to arm the interceptor,
which then monitors the event stream and triggers a trace on a
specified event type.  I think the event type and such have to be set
programmatically, though.  It's been a while since I've looked at it.

-Jesse