crashes with Ballon3D (was: accelerated OpenGL on linux/nvidia (crash))

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Mon Jul 28 21:08:17 UTC 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:53:04 +0200, "Boris Gaertner"
<Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net> wrote:

> Radek, can you perhaps prepare a change set with the scene
> that causes the crash? I can try it on my computer.

I ran into this while doing some 3D stuff for my AUV simulator. If you open
any of the example morphs in the AdvancedB3DSceneMorph viewer, you should
then be able to open your example without crashing.

As well, I found that in my code, if I open the morph with hardware
acceleration already turned on, it doesn't crash.

Later,
Jon