[BUG]Win32 VM changing to US keyboard in midflight...

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Jul 29 23:01:50 UTC 2003

Hi!

It happens to me occasionally that somehow I fumble the keyboard around
alt/shift/ctrl on the left side and then, wham - Squeak suddenly starts
displaying characters as if I had a US keymap loaded in the OS.

Two minutes ago this happened on my 3.2 image using this VM:

Squeak 3.4.4 / Tea 1.9 VM (release) from Apr 26 2003
Compiler: gcc 2.95.2 19991024 (release)

On my WinXP Home laptop.

If I restart the image everything turns back fine. And other apps
including other Squeaks running with the same VM works fine during this
"lapse of swedish characters". :-)

regards, Göran