Large bit-strings

Luciano Notarfrancesco lnotarfrancesco at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 23:45:45 UTC 2003

I made a subclass of ArrayedCollection that internally represents its
contents as a LargeInteger (I call it BitArray). I can convert BitArrays
to and from Integers, Strings and ByteArrays. The ability to use the
Collection and Stream protocol with bits was very useful for me, and
simplified a lot my code. I think we should have something like this in
the image (I'm not publishing my code because it's just a quick hack).

Luciano.-

--
http://community.corest.com/~luciano
CCB0 B2B0 BCCB 8178 CA8B  4C08 AE9B D2F2 E9CC E897