Effective SM entries (was Proposal for Morphicperformance-measurement enhancement)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jul 30 08:59:12 UTC 2003

Hi!

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Göran,
>
> Yes, all of this _could_ be done. Now how high on your priority list is it?
> ;-) I'd be willing to hack up the simple solution right away but doing all
> of what you describe properly sounds a little more than I want to sign up
> for.

Well, I *am* currently doing all this anyway. :-)
The only thing I am not doing is the menu I describe below. But I can
throw that one in for free.

Let me put it this way - if people agree that this sounds nice I will
throw it in for free. This doesn't stop you from doing something else in
the meantime of course. For example, a hack in SMLoader + some little
convention á la the update stream you did before.

> Cheers,
>   - Andreas

Cheers, Göran