3.6 "full" packages

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 30 11:04:50 UTC 2003

On the Effective SM Entries thread I mention that I think they are not
the same kinds of thing, and we could gain quite a bit by separating the
two concepts of "SM installed content" and "installed code". Not all SM
entries represent code, and not all code has (or was installed via) an
SM entry.

Daniel