[ANN] SystemChangeNotification on Squeakmap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 30 11:46:34 UTC 2003

This is great. The KCP stuff you are waiting for - where is it in the
pipe line? I haven't heard of KCP updates since the previous bundle, and
the KCP minnow page shows only one change.

Anyway, 3.6 will probably not include any new KCP stuff. It is not
strictly impossible, if they do not deprecate or break anything. But I
do want to understand if anything is stopping you with the
notifications.

Daniel