Proposal for Morphicperformance-measurement

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Jul 30 17:33:35 UTC 2003

Only how I get the mouseFocus set is a bit of a puzzle and I want to
move the handleXXX methods out of the UI object and into the dispatcher
to prevent "accidental" overrides that hose up core mechanisms (like
balloons and halos).

Plus, halting the UI thread is pretty dangerous. More often than not I
hang the system. I've nearly got it working nicely - think I'll stay
with it. Later when its really stable, I might remove the second thread
and have the queue method simply dispatch.  Haven't decided.

I wasn't aware of the doOnlyOnce: method, looks like I reimplemented it
on a per-object basis.  Thanks for the tip.