[Q] How can I make a SketchMorph part of a package?

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 05:39:29 UTC 2003

I have some paintings I've kept as instances of SketchMorphs.  I would like to
integrate them into a Morphic program, but am unsure how to initialize these
SketchMorphs in code.

I need to be able to load the program and the supporting SketchMorphs into a
fresh image.

I tried storeString, but interrupted it after a few minutes, as well as storing
in a SmartRefStream.  Upon trying to read it back in:

  |s|
  s _ SmartRefStream on: (FileStream readOnlyFileNamed:
'checkmark.SketchMorph').
  X _ s next.
  s close

I get an "attempt to index non-existent element in an ordered collection"
error.

Any ideas?

 - Chris