[ENH] SUnit-expected-failures-jf

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 31 08:34:59 UTC 2003

I think the need you're addressing could be better met with some
organizing structure on top of TestCases... and that would be useful. I
remember the mess it was to find a few score of RB TestCases not
working, and then finding out that they are actually in implicit layers
- the parser should be fixed before the refactorings, and so forth.
Would have been nice if the layers were explicit.

Daniel