Defining interactively the target of a button

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jul 31 16:30:29 UTC 2003

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 05:09 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Wednesday 30 July 2003 12:26 pm, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> I would like to be able to drag a button,

I was talking about the button you get from the objects (cmd-o)
If you get one of those buttons, with the menu halo you can specify
nearly everything except the target for the symbol.

I will look at your suggestion. Thanks

> 3. Make a button from the menu. This is what I do.
>
> * open the World menu.
>
> * Bring up its halo.
>
> * bring up the halo on the "restore display (r)" item.
>
> * drag the green "duplicate" or the black "grab" handles.
>
> * drop on the World.

I'm used to do that too but here I want to invoke any method on any
object
interactively and the Button seemed ok except that the set target is
not proposed.
See my ENH.

Stef