[ENH] CelesteShowMoveAgainTarget

Frank Sergeant frank at canyon-medical.com
Sun Jun 1 16:04:15 UTC 2003

"Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> I believe the easist thing would be to add a classic UI to Filtering
> Celeste.  FC has (or at least *had*) various goodies over the existing
> On the other hand,  I like FC way better, even with its nearly complete
> lack of maintenance.

Lex, do you mean you prefer the UI of FilteringCeleste over the UI of
the Celeste that is currently in the image?  Could you describe the
differences and what's better about each?  (Should we consider using
FilteringCeleste without adding a classic UI to it?)

I've been using and enjoying the in-image version of Celeste for some
time now as my mail program and have been hoping to try FilteringCeleste
but inertia has gotten in the way.  I can't (comfortably) browse several
of my mail folders now because they contain huge numbers of messages and
thus are terribly slow.  At least the messages are filed away and one
day, with FilteringCeleste and/or the large list stuff, ...

-- Frank