[BUG][FIX] DeclarativePools

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Jun 1 22:10:47 UTC 2003

Hi Tim,

> drop the pool filing out code in all the assorted fileout methods.
> track down all shared pools and convert them to subclasses of
> SharedPool (TextConstants and WonderlandConstats are two I've
> spotted) and just put them in the image.

I agree. The reason I haven't touched any of the remaining pools are mostly
that WonderlandConstants uses lower case constants that I'm unsure about how
to deal with it and TextConstants includes all of the TextStyles which is
problematic.

Any ideas about how to deal with the two issues would be appreciated.

Cheers,
  - Andreas