About 3.6 alpha process: to break the less

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jun 4 08:10:29 UTC 2003

Hi all

 From my point of view I did not get a clear answer to my question. How
do you think
we should proceed. Now I'm stuck: working in 3.5 and producing a lot of
changesets that will not load in 3.6,
spending time to remove the change related to the removed classes.....I
still think that wer are doing too much
at the same time. If I have one hour to clean the kernel, I do not have
one hour to fix the changesets I already produced and fix the kernel.

So I will try to find some time to play with conflictchecker but again
I will not be cleaning.

I agree with tim, I would like to arrive fast to a core that is stable
and I would like to focus on that and push the other guys here to help.

Stef