About 3.6 alpha process: to break the less

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 5 02:33:31 UTC 2003

I'm not arguing in theory. In fact, we've heard very few such
complaints, so it's a non-issue. Maybe it will be one day - just not
today.

BTW, I am talking about Squeak specifically, not about Smalltalk
generally. VW does have namespaces, and they might or might not be happy
with them. No idea really.

For now, Squeak has well over 1000 classes in the image, and nothings
blown up yet ;-)

Daniel