[ANN] BugFixArchiveViewer 1.1 on SqueakMap

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Jun 5 08:11:49 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 09:42:49PM -0400, Brent Vukmer wrote:

> Hope you enjoy this tool.
> It's definitely a beta product -- let me know what you think of it!

Wow, that's nice! I just started to play with it.

I just had an idea for an improvement: I'm a big fan of todo-lists,
so what I would like to have would be a filter-option to not
show all the threads that allready got an [approved] tag.
(We should have a second tag [rejected] for those things
that have been decided to not get added...].

So, I'd like to have a "Bug-fix TODO-List Viewer".

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de