[ANN] BugFixArchiveViewer 1.1 on SqueakMap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 5 09:20:15 UTC 2003

To anyone that's every tried reviewing/harvesting stuff but got bored
with all the steps it takes, this tool is seriously worth having a look
at. It makes the process quite trivial -
1. Install it into a fresh image via SM (save the image so you have it
always clean).
2. When it opens, it get the latest from sqfixes, and shows the same
kind of display.
3. Choose something that looks interesting, do "view attachments" to
look at the code.
4. When done, do "mail to list" to send in your comment.

Most of the hassle is out. It also has useful filters, and the ability
to fetch more/less recent stuff - make sure to look at the label-side
menu.

Daniel