Final 3.6 Plan

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Thu Jun 5 12:59:48 UTC 2003

Hi Daniel,

Every new feature has a preference option to disable it.

It's possible that I forgot to include a preference option for some
feature.  This could be considered a bug and I'll fix all of them.

On the other side I hear a lot of people saying "the changes are great".
So, the opinion of one guy can't be considered "controvertial".

Diego