Final 3.6 Plan

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Jun 5 12:45:18 UTC 2003

AFAICT, all changes can be turned on/off in Preferences.  It would be great if there was a "master-switch" preference that can turn *all* of Diego's look-enhancements on/off.  Is there such a preference already?

If there is (or soon will be), I say PLEASE include Diego's look-enhancements in 3.6.  Include it with the master-switch set to "off", if you must, but please include it.

I definitely think that the 3.6 release will get a *lot* more attention from the outside world if we have both new fonts and Diego's look enhancements in and turned on by default.