[BUG]BugFixArchiveHttpClient class(Object)>>error:

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Jun 5 12:56:23 UTC 2003

Daniel --

Thanks for reporting this; I should be able to get a fix out this weekend.

The text/plain MIMEDocument is the current standard way of reporting an HTTP error, AFAICT, instead of an HTTP response code.  Man, I wish Squeak already supported HTTP response codes in the image.. and had actual HTTP request/response objects...

That being said, major props to everyone who provided HttpUrl, FileUrl, and MailMessage.  Soooo cool to be able to do:
 'http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2627.txt' asUrl asArchivePost

And I only had to code about 2% of the work done in that line of code!