[FIX] KlattLayoutFix-nk ( [cd][er][et][sm] )

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Jun 5 13:50:12 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 08:48:20AM -0400, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> Sean --
>
> These posts are getting automatically processed by the Bug Fixes Archive.
> See http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes ... or install the BugFixArchiveViewer from SqueakMap.

Maybe we should add this information to all those messages, the best
would be a short explanation and a link to the original message on
the SQFIXES archive.

> The Harvesters group may eventually move the harvesting process
> off this list, if the volume gets too high.  For right now, though,
> posting emails to squeak-dev is the only way for harvesting-peeps to
> review proposed fixes and enhancements.

We should really look into RSS, that what the blog-community is working
with: (Really Simple Syndication: http://backend.userland.com/rss)

Someone has even started to build a RSS aggregator in Squeak:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3206

and there is BottomFeeder, done in VisualWorks by James Robertson:
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/BottomFeeder/

     Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de