RSS (was: Re: [FIX] KlattLayoutFix-nk ( [cd][er][et][sm] ))

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 5 15:45:31 UTC 2003

Interesting. I assume you intend it as a format for the sqfixes site.

How would ENHs, FIXes and so forth get from the user to the archives?

How would squeak-dev dwellers stay reasonably informed?

Yeah, I know, we can think up some crazy scheme that'll work, but if
someone knows what common practice, it probably wouldn't hurt us to at
least consider it :-)

BTW, either way we go about it, and even if we decide to adopt this tech
eventually, this definitely shouldn't distract us from moving forward with
the tools we have now. Traffic problems can be solved more easily than
that.

Daniel