running squeak in linux

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 18:40:01 UTC 2003

"Shalabh Raizada" <squeakdev at hotmail.com> wrote:

> What command should be given at the prompt of squeak working directory to
> run squeak in Linux(RH8). I said inisqueak and i got - bash: inisqueak:
> command not found.
Me too; I actually tried the 'official' install process a while ago and
got the same problem of inisqueak not being in my path. Normally, sinceI
spend so much time building new VMs and testing them, I use the old
'./squeak fooble.image &' incantation but that isn't really what should
be needed. I'd say the install process needs some debugging.

tim
Save energy:  Drive a smaller shell.