Final 3.6 Plan

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Thu Jun 5 19:30:10 UTC 2003

I'd like to see also my LogClient in the 3.6 Plan, if possible....
It is relased on the squeakmap and has a squeak compatible license
<http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/packagebyname/LogEngine>
It is a very small pice of code and I can  beta test the resulting 3.6
image if you like, and mantain of course the LogClient package for the
base image.
Ciao ciao!

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi