Smalltalk solutions anyone?

Travis Griggs tgriggs at keyww.com
Thu Jun 5 20:18:41 UTC 2003

Alan Knight wrote:

> And contrary to the way things normally work, it's looking like there
> should be some significant discounts available on travel and accomodation,
> if you look carefully. I'd be very tempted to try the Priceline $50/night
> offer that worked very well at OOPSLA 2001.

One of the things that made this work was that it was a 4/5 star hotel. And since those tend to be few and far, you could bid on it and not worry to much about being given a place far away from the conference center. Has anybody researched the layout of extravagent hotels relative to the StS conference site, to determine how well this will work again?

--
Travis Griggs
Key Technology