[BUG][FIX] DeclarativePools

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 6 21:59:59 UTC 2003

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 02:46  PM, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Whoa! Wait a second. The pool is owned by Balloon3D.sar and therefore
> it is
> perfectly okay for that package to define and use the pool in any way
> it
> wants. That's exactly why I want to have the compatibility bridge so
> that
> packages which in fact define and use their own pools can continue to
> function.
Oh, I know, I was just tweaking your nose a little.
Besides, if and when we adopt all this we've got the revised .sars
ready with the b3d plugins and shared pool separated out.

I'll make the SharedPools r/o explicitly for the next prototype but
it's a bit cumbersome and any new ones would need manual intervention.

tim
tim at sumeru.stanford.edu