[KCP] SystemDictionary cleaning: Comments and design feedback needed

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jun 7 11:27:23 UTC 2003

Hi all

I'm trying to understand SystemSupport classes and a lot of the classes
have not a single comment :(. This is important for me to understand
because I may distribute functionality from SystemDictionary to one of
these classes.

What is XXX and how to we use/initialize/invoke it

- AutoStart
- CurrentProjectRefactoring
- SystemVersion

Do we really need CharRecog in SystemSupport?

I would like to continue cleaning systemDictionary.
I would like to move away from SystemDictionary

- 'memory space' methods
	- I was thinking to create a MemorySpace class
- vm related information (listModule, vmParamAt...)
	- into VMSupport

- 'snapshot and quit' + 'image, changes name' + condense changes ->
	- into Image
- fullScreenMode: -> Display