[KCP] fullScreenMode: (crashes)

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jun 7 11:34:34 UTC 2003

Hi

I wanted to move the method
  fullScreenMode: from SystemDictionary to DisplayScreen

so I copied

fullScreenMode: aBoolean
	"On platforms that support it, set full-screen mode to the value of
the argument. (Note: you'll need to restore the Display after calling
this primitive."
	"Display fullScreenMode: true. Display newDepth: Display depth"

	<primitive: 233>
	self primitiveFailed

to displayScreen

When I then execute "Display fullScreenMode: true. the screen gets full
and the VM crashes.

Andreas I thought that you told me that none of the primitive has to be
defined on SystemDictionary and that we could move them elsewehere.

Any idea why this is crashing?

Stef