[BUG] FileDirectory>>exists

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Sun Jun 8 02:19:52 UTC 2003

I think I'm seeing this problem on Linux as well.  I just downloaded a
fresh Squeak 3.5 from squeak.org, then installed KomHttpServer 6.1 from
SqueakMap.  I let it install everything it suggested.  Now, when I start
a basic file server, and point the browser to localhost:8080, Squeak
hangs and I have to kill it and relaunch it to regain control.  I'm
running RedHat 8.0.

Any of the Kom modules that don't try to do file serving seem to work,
though.

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt